Thursday 2 December 2010

Photo shoot with my Canon EOS 50D

Here are few shots which I took with my Canon 50D...... I had a wireless flash gun setup on all of the shots to make them look a bit more interesting...... a bit better then just normal shots.... This was a idea which I had in my head for a long time but never had a chance to do it until now.....

Now this was setup with the flash on the bottom left hand side of the stairs.... (feel sorry for her, was really cold that day) Now I only had few seconds to set this up as the model wasn't mine and also the fact I was at work doing this on my break.... but over all I think the photo came out really good.....

Also tired the photo in black and white and that even came out really good.... so over all I was happy with the shot..












This was another shot which I took with the flash gun on top of the stairs this time so to get a different effects and see how that turns out.... I mean I don't get a chance to do all of photography shoots but so I had to be really quick with this one but once again I think they came out ok..... I think to me the bit I like the best is the shadows on the background and the bricks..... makes it look a bit different..

1 comment:

  1. That first shot is really stunning. I love the shadow play and the light on her face is perfect.

    ReplyDelete