Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow Photo with Canon 50D

 Hey guys sorry I haven't been on here for a while got really busy with few things...... Well its been snowing a lot down here and had some time of work so I took some photos of the house near by me out of my bedroom window.....


I know the 50D isn't known for it's low light but to behoesnt this shot was taken at like 1 in the morning and to me that is really good for the this camera as it's built for speed not for low light....  oooooo also it was taken without a tripod which I think is pretty good for me ......... but yeah







Here are some more photos which I took that night.......










Not a great lot .... got too cold so closed the window and came back in...... yeah... Hopefully I'm going to take some more shots in the snow soon when I get use to the snow and cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment