Friday 26 November 2010

Nikon P7000

Ok here is the Nikon P7000 (sorry still trying to get the image uploaded)..... now I haven't really had a chance to play around with the Nikon P7000 as it was only ordered in for the customer and in my luck he liked and brought one so didn't really get a chance to play around with a lot..... but one of the main factors which I liked about the camera which this camera had over the Canon G12 was the fact the view finder was a lot bigger which meant when you went to look out through it.... it felt normal where as in the G12 it was pretty small so was kinda hard to look through other then that it is a very much alike the G12..... I mean both are great cameras beautiful to use........ anyways like I said I haven't had a chance to play with it so what I have done is ordered one so you should get to see one so and also which upload a video so it be my first ever video..... hehehe takecare...

No comments:

Post a Comment