Sunday 14 November 2010

Nikon D7000

D7000...... been waiting ages for this camera to come our head office didn't send us any, I have to say the camera is very nice to handle and as always the grip is really good, but after all that have to say the camera is very square. (looks a bit odd)

 I my self being a canon user wanted to compare the 60D with the D7000 and I have to say that the D7000 seem to me as a better in looks aswell as feel.
 After having the camera in the store for a few days I still haven't had a chance to use it so hopefully soon I'll upload some more photos so you get a better idea of the camera and what it can do.

Anyways, after speaking to some of the guys who work me with and are a bit more nikon fan then I am, their views were that the camera was really good or even outstanding in low light and it felt a lot more professional then D5000 or the D3100 which is great news for people who are upgrading from a D5000 or D3000, what I mean about that they have put alot more professional things to it. have a look...
Here is the big turn on for me the to SD slot. Have to say puting two SD slots is a really good idea I mean like if your doing wedding photography you know you have lot more memory left before having to put another card in, but once again to be honest it depends on everyone different, my manager who has been using Nikons for half of his life thinks its nothing new but instead likes the mode button which they have put on the camera....... have a look..



Here you go...... I mean its a nice little
thing to have but once its not something I would go crazy about, I mean I spoke to some customers and told them about it and they loved it and others couldn't care less. But as a over all I have to say its a very beautiful camera good to handle, a good grip like always and more great ideas have been added in but one of things which I would of liked to see on the D7000 was the screen they had on the D5000 but oh well can't have everything in life....  But anways I'll update this a bit more when I get a chance to play with it and get some sample images. takecare .....

No comments:

Post a Comment