Wednesday 17 November 2010

Samsung W8200

Well here we have a Samsung W8200, now I'll be honest with you and I don't know a lot about this camera. I mean we had it in our store for a while now but I haven't really had a chance and also it doesn't stand out to me a lot, well the first time I saw it to me it looked silly cause with the battery power and the memory status things. I mean it looked silly to me cause it looked a bit like a car speed things they have (a bad boy style) so it kinda put me off from using it.

But that's my point of view where as others have said it's a nice looking camera and it seems tough, one thing I have to say that it is a good built camera it does feel really tough and everything, I did have the Samsung rep did come in and talk to me about it but I was so tired and kept on saying yes but didn't take anything in from the camera. Now one feature which I did manage to take in was the video mode, Now I don't know how many but it allows you to take different frame speed per second what I mean by that to better explain is that, after you have recorded you can play back in a slow speed so something like 12 second of recording will turn to 2 minutes of play back, so everything is in slow monition, it's pretty good, but now the down side, it weren't recorded in sound which to me is kinda off putting. But normal recording it's fine.
Ok this is the back of the camera as you can see, Now mostly the new cameras by Samsung have really good screens but this one it's something else, even it's still the Amoled Screen but it seems to be a lot better, I mean we went out side in the sun light to take a photo and had no problems with it at all, worked fine and everything for me, but for some customers it's still a issues. Also another thing to mention it has wheel on the right hand side which can be used to change aperture and shutter speed (as the Samsung rep showed).

For me the problem was we had the camera in store for a while and I didn't like the look of it so didn't bother to test it or use it and the day I wanted to use it was the day we had none in stock so I had to take photos of the one the Samsung rep had.
Ok I wanted to finish of by show you the last photo from view above, from the right you have mode wheel, the zoom in button and the shutter button, next to that you have the power button and the battery power status and memory status. After using the camera for half an hour or so I have to say this camera still don't really stand out to me but once again that's my point of view, I'm not saying this camera is rubbish or anything like that but for me I don't think I'll buy this camera for £299, to much to pay for something like that, I hope this has given you a lot better idea guys and if you got any questions please let me know, thank you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment